For about three years I have managed a Blog on this website on which continued and expanded discussions of all aspects of climate change can be displayed. A complete list of the titles of each of these posts is provided below and partial lists are provided in the right margins of all pages.
An the end of each of these posts, I have provided a means for the readers to provide any “comments” they wish to have attached to the post. Prior to adding them, I will first read each comment and eliminate any parts that do not concern the specific issue raised in that post. In addition, I will only publish comments which are conceivably supportable by existing scientific knowledge. That is, discussions here will not be of the science fiction variety and I will do my best to focus on real science supportable by experiments and theory.
Alternatively, for a private discourse with me, I invite anyone to email me directly with their comments or questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will do my best to promptly reply.
Posts published, to date, include:
Not to worry – BECCS will save our grandchildren! ??
State-aided deception continues in Florida
Our colleges’ and universities’ cowardice concerning divestments
Post Paris Accord assessment by Kevin Anderson
Why “strident” is now necessary when discussing climate change
The rest of the story by Robert Parry
Kudos to a US Senator
Hillary’s approach no good for addressing climate change
The “solution” offered by the Paris Accord
The other half of greenhouse gas warming
An up-side to a Trump Presidency
Why so little ethical guidance from academia?
ExxonMobile continues to deceive
How nuclear fits in
Columnist’s policy of 1946 still good today
Yes, indeed, too many scientists are biased
The tyranny of the contemporary
Robert J. Samuelson needs to meet Mother Nature
Why I love and respect Bernie Sanders
How our Congress “addresses” climate change
Something we should do right now – Prosecute!
The Republican “debate” on climate change, Not !
Zero Carbon Emissions by 2050 with no economic downsides
Helping Obama get to the Promised Land
The Hansen Paper viewed as a pie plate with ice cubes
Will it be Hillary or Bernie on Climate Change
James Hansen speaks again
– An exam for professional aptitude
– Halleluiah, our Leader has arrived!
– A stinky solution for beef eaters
– German exceptionalism
– An “American” view on climate change
– Oh Jeb, there you go as well!
– The present disconnect between modern climate science and St. Olaf College, for example
– A peek at Nitwits in positions of power
– What is Obama’s fossil fuel plan?
– On that 97% scientific concensus on climate change
– The Trans-Pacific Partnership would be good for the planet
– The five stages of Denial Disease
– What if Professor Harold Hill came to Montana?
– Deniers are now denying their denial
– Will we be trying Solar Geoengineering soon?
– GOP traitors to science and country?
– The missing CO2/warming link discovered!
– Why neither Walker nor Santorum can become President
– A letter to the Daily Inter Lake
– Funny perhaps if the last one wasn’t so tragic
– The Litmus test for global warming
– Gosh, Senator Inhofe, 2014 was awfully hot!
– Of course, the President will veto the Keystone XL bill
– Krauthammer wises up
December 2014: D
– Don’t eat meat! Uffda, what’s next?
– Why we don’t have the NFPTFCPFM plan
– The government’s role in encouraging entrepreneurialism
– The “not settled” aspects of climate change science
– An artistic blueprint of civilivation’s survival
– The NFPTFCPFM Energy Plan
– The Darwin Award for 2014
– The “Proof” of AGW
– Adaptation, Mitigation, and the 2014 IPCC Report
– Is Montana about to add to Congressional ignorance?
– Our Military must operate in the real world
– PERC, Montana’s Judas goat on climate change
– Time for a “good joke”
– Is anyone at PERC interested in the science of clmate change?
– Still waiting for the next Churchill
– Scientific mischief at the US State Department?
– Montana: Big Sky Country, Big Environmental Problems
– An economic philosophy versus scientific evidence
– Looking for optimism
– Lincoln, Obama, and Climate Change
– Adding natural cycles to man’s effects
– John Kerry and the Iron Lady on Climate Change
– Natural Gas is also a Dead End
– The Simple and Complex aspects of climate change
– Tipping Points, are they for real?
– Critical moment in history just ahead
– For whomever it may concern – my political inclinationss
– Smartest Idiot of 2013 Award
– The Nitty Gritty of that paper by Hansen et al.
– Why the gloom and doom?
– Political inaction and today’s realities
– So where are we at this point?
– Temperatures, in fact, have increased in the last decade
– The Nuclear Energy Option – go for it
– Saving the Great North Woods
– The missing link for action on Climate Change
– Has the Earth’s temperature stopped increasing?
– Climate Change and US Immigration Policy
– Some thoughts concerning the Oregon tuition plan
– Tick, Tick, and more Ticks goes the Climate Change Clock
– Just an opinion – what science thinks
– FOX’s grip on old minds
– Miami, however, is doomed
– New York’s Mayor plans for the protection of his city
– Climate Change, the Jet Stream, and our weather
– A “Profile of Courage” moment for President Obama
– Personal attacks versus science
– Keystone Pipeline will not provide US oil independence
– Climate Report by the National Academy of Sciences
– Uncle Sam becomes a dirty carbon pusher
– Is warming by CO2 irreversible, unstoppable, and/or inevitable?
– James Hansen, the Jackie Robinson of Climate Change
– The Hockey Stick becomes a Wheelchair
– The “All of the Above” cop out
– Welcome to Feelandia
– Politicians and their personal views on climate change
– The unwarrrented hubris of mankind and Matt Ridley
– The Business as Usual / Happy Science approach to climate change
– The last 16 years
– AGW is our most important short-term problem
– It’s our cummulative emissions, stupid!
– My take on Kevin Anderson’s talk
– A Real Scandal within the scientific community?
– Watt’s Up at the Denier’s leading website?
– One politician on board
– Loss of Sea Ice
– Telling the truth in a free market system
– We are not winning this battle
– The Best Energy Policy
– Our smart idiots